Thursday, June 25, 2015

Weekly Round Up

Red Hat - Emotions
It was exciting doing the Kapahaka performance - Arabella
I was excited because Kapahaka learnt a new song - Frank
I'm happy about the maths work I am doing - Ella
I feeling confident about my learning - Holly

Blue Hat - What have we been thinking about?
We've been thinking about our playground designs - Libby
We've been thinking about our Suess-tastic display - Sid

Black Hat - What do we need to change or work on for next week?
We need to work on being quiet when we get back to class - Matthew
Don't talk when the teacher is talking - Brody
We have to be quiet for Whaia Timeka when we go in to Kapahaka - Louie
Be sensible on the mat - Tyla

Yellow Hat - What good things have been happening next week?
I'm happy about my playground design - Jessica
Making our Suesstastic display - Arabella
I think we've been doing well making our models - Frank
We are doing well getting our pictures done - Holly

White Hat - The Facts
We've started the Truffala trees - Brody
We've finished our leaf art - Summer D
We had a visit from a netball coach and played some games - Zidane

Green Hat - New ideas - what's coming up?
Getting ready for our class assembly next Friday - Jessica
Getting ready for the school holidays - Summa J
Student led conferences are next Wednesday - Chloe



No comments:

Post a Comment