Thursday, August 20, 2015

Weekly Round Up - Week 6

Green Hat - New Ideas
We have a new student - her name is Xanthe
Natalia - I got up in front of the class for Fast 'n Furious for the first time
Holly - I created some new skipping ideas
Arabella - I made my own science experiment
Brody - I played in a 7's tournament for the first for Nayland

Red Hat - Feelings
Cyprus - I'm happy about my myth writing
Summa - I'm happy because I got a certificate at assembly
Micah - I'm happy about getting my myth writing finished
Xanthe - I was happy that I got a certificate at assembly

Blue Hat - Thinking
Josh P - I have been thinking about how to make my medicine
Jessica - I have been thinking about how to finish my recipe
Anna - I have been thinking about the next steps in my medicine
Ella - I have been thinking about finishing my work

Yellow Hat - Good Things
Frank - I really like tagging people in Ultimate Tag
Archie - The spots that Zidane and I have will be helpful
James - I'm getting better at reading
Lochlan - It's good that I have finished my myth

White Hat - Facts
Matthew - We got to play on the tiger turf
Arabella - I started a song in kapahaka
Poppy - I learnt how to do a google slide
Brody - We did skipping

Black Hat - Negatives - Things that didn't go well
Micah - There were some people making silly noises on the carpet
Tyla - Some people have been sick
Natalia - We should be nice to people
Frank - People making noises at kapahaka


No comments:

Post a Comment