Thursday, August 27, 2015

Weekly Round UP - Week 6

Green Hat - new ideas
Brody - wearing yellow clothes for Daffodil Day
Louie - Publishing our marvellous medicine
Daintin - Getting a library card
Frank - I learnt about Eric Carle

White Hat - Facts
Natalia - We did art this week
Tyla - We have worked on our science experiments
James - I've learnt how to build a marshmallow catapault
Micah - Trip to the library

Yellow Hat - Positives
Tyla - Getting dojo points
Lochlan - Working on my science
Brody - Getting points for sanding
Ciara - I have finished my myth publishing

Black Hat - Negatives
Archie - Handball didn't go well
Holly - I want to make more friends
Xanthe - I had some troubles with friends
Bailey - I got stood on in Soccer

Red Hat - Emotions
Zidane - Nervous because I've felt scared
Arabella - Proud because I lead a song in kapahaka
Sidney - Sad when I sprained my ankle
Tiahn - I feel happy about my spellathon certificate

Blue Hat - Thinking
Josh P - Thinking about my maths
Jessica -  I've been thinking about science
Summer - I've been thinking about what to do in Flexi Time
Poppy - Thinking about my art work


No comments:

Post a Comment