Thursday, September 3, 2015

Weekly Round Up Week 7

This week we thought we would share how we do our weekly round up. Sometimes we write our ideas in our learning journals and other times we sit in groups and talk about our ideas. Then we choose 6 people to wear the hats and ask the children to share their ideas. We also have a 'Yeehaa' hat that we use at the end. Anyone can share something about their week that was great and we all say a big YEEEEHAAA!
White Hat - Facts - What did we do this week? Sidney - There was a fire drill Brody - We did kapahaka and Tiahn sang as an echo Cyprus - We did desk change Poppy - We did sample folder maths with multiplication and division Natalia - We painted parts for our pallet art
Red Hat - Emotions - How are we feeling this week? Arabella - I felt proud when I sang in front of the kindy kids Sidney - I felt stunned when the fire alarm went off Natalia - I felt sad because my friend got bullied by her friends Yellow Hat - Positives - What has gone well this week? Xanthe - I have finished my myth Jessica - I'm happy that the fire drill wasn't a real fire Frank - I've felt excited about going to the Science night with James and Bailey Zidane - The flag designs were good this morning Brianna - I'm looking forward to Father's Day Brody - The writing went well Blue Hat - Thinking - What thinking have we done this week / do we need to do now? Jessica - We've been thinking about science experiments Daintin - I've been thinking about making slides and getting them finished Tiahn - I've been thinking about publishing my myth Summa - I've been thinking about what I want to put on my flag Zidane - We were thinking about music and how to make beats Black Hat - Negatives - What do we need to improve on? Poppy - People were making silly noises Brody - Sitting on the mat nicely and playing nicely at lunchtime Chloe - people need to use their manners at Kapahaka Brianna - People getting bullied Frank - James got hurt Green Hat - Creativity - Did you try anything new this week? Daintin - We did music with instruments Holly - I tried e-ako on the computer again Brody - We did Spellzaar on the big whiteboard Arabella - We played Spellzaar with Snookems in our group

No comments:

Post a Comment